Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Highlight and Hint

I was playing on Pinterest this morning. If you are close to me then you know that I love me some Pinterest! It is one of the greatest inventions ever!!! All of the sudden I thought of a great highlight and hint that might help all of the teachers out there. Whenever I start a new school year or unit in the classroom I make an "Idea Board" template in a word document. I do this in Word so that I can print it off and keep it in my "Teacher Look Book" which goes everywhere with me!  You will see a picture of one that I have started for the upcoming school year.

I know what you are thinking, "This is just like Pinterest!" Yes, I know that, but I am always pinning so much that I can't even remember what I have already pinned, so I take anything I see on blogs or Pinterest and paste the picture to a Word document to remind me of the idea I like. When I need it I print it or find that picture on Pinterest and go to that specific blog or website. I even put text boxes with the idea I want to use that specific picture. When asked where I get the idea, if it is not mine, I always give reference back to the person who created the original masterpiece. I did that in the pink boxes by placing the person's blog next to the picture on my pre-planning board page.

There is just always so much going on at the beginning of the school year, especially during pre-planning! Being ADD I can't remember all of those great ideas out there!

Thanks to those who have shared the ideas on my example pre-planning idea page! Visit there blogs. You can find there blogs on the picture above!

I hope you like my highlight and hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment