Saturday, June 22, 2013

Throw Back Thursday: Fun in the Classroom!

Happy Thursday, well it's Saturday! I am a little late on this linky. I have been spending time with my "Little Lamb" and "Little Lion."  I'm joining Cara at The First Grade Parade for Throwback Thursday. This summer her and a few others will be linking up old post in which may be inspiring new ideas for you, but I ma new so mine will be new posts and old ideas.  After reading my post link to Cara's post through the graphic below!



I will be posting about the fun in that we have had in the classroom! I am new so this will give you a little peak into my classroom. 

One of my most favorite things to do is hands on learning. What better way to do this than to play with shaving cream! The kids  love it!!!!
There is no better way than starting the school year off with shaving cream! This is a great way to make your students feel comfortable in the classroom! I always keep my shaving cream stocked! 

I start out with them playing in it and drawing me something they like to draw. We then move to alphabet letters and numbers. Hint: Great informal assessment!

I hope you like this highlight and hint! 


No comments:

Post a Comment